Strategic Planning [Course]
Author by: iClick2Learn
It’s time to take a deep breath and consider your future direction. What should you be doing and more importantly why do you think those things are the best approach to achieve your impact goals?
This session will take you through a few different approaches to developing a strategic plan. For some of you, you’ll want a simple plan to get you over the next few months while you consolidate, for others you are ready to get started and you want to take a few months to work on the plan to solidify your direction.
If you’re planning on running a strategic planning session internally, this is going to be useful to help you build your process.
If you’re planning on bringing in a consultant you’ll better understand the process and be able to avoid the common mistakes made when bringing someone else in to manage the process!
You’ll join our CEO, Natalie Bramble who spent many years consulting to organisations and developing their strategic plans. From simple plans for committees through to strategic industry and state plans.
Natalie’s on hand and ready to help you with your questions and concerns.
At the end of this session you’ll have:
- A clear direction on your approach to planning
- An understanding of how important environmental scans and trend analysis are
- Why it’s so important to take the time to consider who’s in the room’ when you start strategic planning
- A review of some of the processes, methods, and tools you can include in the development of your plan
- A new way to use the good old SWOT tool to really make this information valuable beyond the SWOT exercise.
This course is included in Premium Memberships.
To access this course and receive your certificate of completion, please join the Premium membership, or upgrade your free membership.