To protect against someone misusing our generosity we have a couple of conditions on this refund policy.
- All requests must be made within 30 days of the date you purchased the course
- If a large amount of the course has been consumed (greater than 50%) or any of the content was downloaded the request may be rejected.
- People who request multiple refunds may be deemed to be abusing the policy and this will initiate a fraud investigation into the circumstances.
- If you bought the course from someone else we may not be able to help you. We have other people who sell our courses and they are the ones you need to speak with.
- If approved, the person/organisation who has purchased the course must request the refund, not the person who is completing the course.
- If you don’t believe the course met your expectations as per the information provided in the course outline we will happily refund your money or offer a credit towards another course of your choice.
- If you have purchased the course through another site such as the trainers website, a deal site or from an organisations website you will need to speak with them.
Simply send an email with the below completed information using our contact form here.
We require responses to the below information:
- Name of purchaser
- Course purchased
- Date of purchase
- Purchase amount
Reason for request e.g.
- I want a refund for the course I purchased
- I want to swap a course
- I was charged the wrong amount
- Details as to why you are submitting this request
- I want to swap for another course
Prices are displayed in the currency in which the transaction will be processed (All transactions are done in Australian Dollars and / or are subject to conversion to Australian Dollars Currency)
P. (02) 6884 4654
PO Box 1697 Dubbo
More information on your consumer rights is available here: https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees