7 Steps to Marketing Your Organisation [Course]
Author by: iClick2Learn
If you want to increase volunteers, secure more money and attract clients and partners you will need to promote who you are and what you do.
There are so many mistakes that can be made unless you stop and take the time to think through, and assess your marketing plan.
If you don’t develop a marketing plan you’ll end up spending so much time and energy not attracting the right people you need to develop and grow your organisation and ideas!
Join me as I take you through 7 critical elements of a marketing plan.
Hi, I’m Natalie Bramble I’m a community sector consultant and I’ve trained over 7,500 people across Australia, helping them improve their organisations. I’ve also developed and delivered successful marketing strategies and communication plans.
“Course presenter Natalie Bramble is an industry expert in cultural development and Marketing.” Arts OutWest
Whether you are starting from scratch or want to improve your marketing, this course will show you;
1. How to develop Meaning in your marketing messages
2. How to clearly identify who your Markets are and how to communicate with them
3. How to develop your key marketing Message for campaigns that speak to personas
4. What Mediums to use to engage with your markets
5. How to Monitor your activities and identify ways to retarget your marketing
6. How to use a simple template to help you Maintain the momentum
7. What to Measure to ensure that you are making the most of your time and money
This course will also introduce attendees to tools such as persons; storytelling; copywriting and impact statements.
Service providers will also learn how to strategically market their services and programs to increase their client base.
So many people put this off because they think developing a plan is too hard but it doesn’t need to be!
There’s so much value in this course. You’ll explore how important impact statements are and why understanding your ‘why’ has such a big influence on determining your strategy.
We’ll discuss tools and tactics like copywriting; storytelling; persona development; content marketing and posting plans.