Questions to Ask Your Board [Course]
Author by: iClick2Learn
This course is included in Premium Memberships.
To access this course and receive your certificate of completion, please join the Premium membership, or upgrade your free membership.
Governance expert Natalie Bramble is going to take you through a process which will help you:
- Better understand your role in the organisation, where you and others fit in the governance structure.
- How to get a quick, solid overview of the organisation so you’re not drowning in information overload.
- A review of the critical organisational elements and the key questions you should be asking.
- How to use your expertise, skills and knowledge and add value to the organisation during this process.
- How to develop a plan so you can expand your organisational knowledge while you’re there as a decision maker.
Getting to know your organisation and going through this onboarding process will help you save time and stress thinking you have to know it all, right now.
You’ll also learn foundational governance processes that can reduce the risk of spending time on these distractions, rather than progressing your social purpose.
You’ll receive a toolkit of resources including:
- A cheat sheet of questions to ask
- A self-reflection tool